The Clark County Coroner's office has announced findings of the causes of death for six people killed in an apartment fire in December.
The official ruling says four of the victims killed in the Alpine Motel Apartments fire in downtown Las Vegas died from acute carbon monoxide toxicity.
Two others were found to have died from thermal injuries. The coroner’s office says all the victims' deaths have been declared accidents.
Authorities believe the fire was started by a stove being used to heat an apartment. The fire is still being investigated and the building’s owner is facing litigation.