Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00 0:00
Available On Air Stations
Supported by

4-Year-Old Las Vegas Boy Ill After Ingesting Pot Edible

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Clark County officials say a 4-year-old boy became critically ill after ingesting marijuana edibles.

KTNV-TV in Las Vegas reported Monday that the Clark County Department of Family Services has opened an investigation.


Sponsor Message

According to the department's report, a parent brought the child to the emergency room on Sept. 18.


The boy then had to be transported to another hospital for specialized treatment after he was listed in critical condition.


According to the county, the household has no history of child protective service calls.

Sponsor Message


Neither the department nor authorities have released any additional information.


The boy's current condition was not immediately known.