Each year, Las Vegan Tiya Coleman travels to Black Rock Desert for the Burning Man Festival, in this week's Making Nevada Home we listen to her role at the gathering - as a DJ on 'Radio Free Burning Man.'
music in the order in which it's played
1. Natasha Atlas, Duden
2. Steely Dan, Babylon Sisters
3. David Sylvian, Secrets of the Beehive
4. Imagination, Soundtrack - Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory
5. Your Girl, Blue States
6. Bob Holroyd, A Different Space
7. The Turkish Bath, soundtrack 'Steam'
8. Bob Holroyd - as above
9. Les Portes du Souvenir, Les Nubians (from Higher Octave World Fusion compilation)
It's been called 'A Radical Free Expression Festival in Nevada's beautiful Black Rock Desert - the wildest experience you've ever had!' The 2002 festival is August 26 - September 7.
Check out just a few of the web sites dedicated to Burning Man.
The Official Burning Man site
You won’t find a paywall here. Come as often as you like — we’re not counting. You’ve found a like-minded tribe that cherishes what a free press stands for. If you can spend another couple of minutes making a pledge of as little as $5, you’ll feel like a superhero defending democracy for less than the cost of a month of Netflix.