Get Ready for Spring!
If you remember how hard it is to tend your garden in summer, you'll be glad for this advice from Angela O'Callaghan.
Related Items on News 88.9 KNPR:
- 2/5/08: Spring Prep
- 3/13/07: Spring Cleaning
- 2/13/07: Spring Pruning
- 2/6/07: Seedlings
- 1/9/07: Planning for Spring
More on the Web:
- A Garden in the Desert
- Crop rotation as part of an organic gardening routine
- Desert Garden Irrigation
- Drip Irrigation Design Guidelines
- Growing Tips for Garden Vegetables
- How to Compost
- May Gardening: Tips for Desert Gardeners
- Plan and Construct a Raised Bed
- Planning A Desert Vegetable Garden
- Spring Garden Tips
- Successfully Growing a Vegetable Garden in the Desert
- When to Plant Winter Vegetables
Nevada Public Radio is not responsible for the content of external links.