DISTRIBUTION PAYMENT POLICY
- All winners must fill out a Distribution Survey to reserve an incentive certificate. Due to recent events in the last few months in response to COVID-19 and with adherence for the safety and social distance guidelines: ALL auction packages will be sent priority mail.
The distribution survey to select incentive certificate will be sent to winners and participants on Saturday, July 18th, 2020.
If the distribution survey is not filled out, your package will not include incentive certificate
- Any shipping charge will occur separately and later than auction-item charges
- All winning bidders will be charged shipping and handling to the card provided at GiveSmart registration
- The best method of shipment will be chosen according to our policies and may include USPS Priority Mail (standard method), FedEx and UPS (may be used for large or heavy items, e.g. artwork or gift baskets)
- Shipment will begin the week of Monday, July 27th, 2020 unless the item is time-sensitive. All packages will be shipped to the address provided on the distribution survey.Your items will be consolidated into one package, if possible.
- SHIPMENT: PRIORITY MAIL without INSURANCE: Please fill out the distribution survey (sent to all winners Saturday, July 18th, 2020) within 5 days of receipt. This is the default option and you will be charged accordingly. If not filled out there will be NO incentive certificate added.
- All packages will be shipped at the winning bidder’s expense.
- This option keeps shipping cost lower while ensuring a tracking number for the item.
- SHIPMENT: PRIORITY MAIL with INSURANCE: Please fill out the distribution survey (sent to all winners Saturday, July 18th, 2020) within 5 days of receipt. Otherwise the item will be shipped “Priority Mail Without Insurance and incentive certificate” at your expense)
- All packages will be shipped at the winning bidder’s expense
- Priority shipment with insurance items must be signed for at the time of the delivery. If you are not available to retrieve your item, you must pick it up at your local Post Office
- Insurance costs are dependent on the total value of the items won, NOT the total cost paid
- TO CHANGE ADDRESS: Please fill out the distribution survey (sent to all winners Saturday, July 18th, 2020) within 5 days of receipt. Otherwise items will be shipped to the address provided on GiveSmart.
- All items are mailed to the address on distribution survey unless survey isn’t filled out on time, then items will be shipped to address on GiveSmart; we are not liable for incorrect information. Please ensure that GiveSmart and the distribution survey has the most up to date information.
- A handling fee of $3* will be added to each winning bid, not to exceed $25 per winner
- For bidders winning 9 items or more, a $25 flat handling fee will be added to their charge. This ensures that 100% of your winning bid benefits Nevada Public Radio and the station recoups all costs associated with obtaining and packaging your item
The distribution policies are at the discretion of Nevada Public Radio (NVPR) and will be amended without notification to reflect policy changes as they occur. Please review frequently for updates.