The Facebook event created to “Storm Area 51” had been reposted Tuesday, after being removed by site administrators over the weekend.
Facebook removed the event that gathered more than two million RSVPs, saying it violated the community standards policy. California resident Matty Roberts created the event in June, and posted the notice administrators sent him about their decision to remove the event.
Now the page is back, with a few changes to the original post about the location duration of the event.
The vast response to the event caused the military to issue a warning against citizens entering the top-secret area.
Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews said the Nevada Test and Training Range is an area where the Air Force tests and trains combat aircraft. She didn’t specify any security plans at the base for the event scheduled for September 21, but said any attempt to illegally access military installations is very dangerous.