Enter to win a pair of tickets to Summer of Comedy Tour at Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas
Guests can enjoy the intimate comedy experience that Encore Theater offers with performances scheduled June through September 2021, including previously announced shows from Trevor Noah (July 9-10) and Jo Koy (Sept. 3-5).
Full event details: click here
The complete summer comedy lineup is as follows:
Comedy superstar Sebastian Maniscalco will return to Wynn Las Vegas for his third headlining engagement this Father’s Day weekend. Maniscalco will present his new “Nobody Does This Tour” with back-to-back performances at 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Friday, June 18 and Saturday, June 19. Maniscalco is known world-wide for his stand-up comedy expertise, as well as his on-screen talents including his acclaimed role in Martin Scorsese’s 2019 hit film The Irishman.
- Performance Dates: June 18-19; 7:30 and 10 p.m.
- Price: $59.95-$155 plus applicable fees
The multi-talented comedian, actor and musician Demetri Martin will make his Wynn Las Vegas debut with his “I Feel Funny Tour.” Known for his deadpan delivery and original sketch comedy, fans can enjoy Martin’s exclusive Encore Theater performance on Friday, July 16 at 8 p.m.
- Performance Dates: July 16; 8 p.m.
- Price: $39.95-$79.95 plus applicable fees
Following the continued success of his Netflix stand-up specials, Nate Bargatze returns to Wynn Las Vegas for one night only with his “The Raincheck Tour” on Saturday, July 17 at 8 p.m. Throughout his successful career, Bargatze has toured with Chris Rock and Jimmy Fallon, and has been named one of Esquire’s “Best New Comedians” by Jim Gaffigan, one of Marc Maron’s “Comedians to Watch” by Rolling Stone, and one of Variety’s “10 Comics to Watch.”
- Performance Dates: July 17; 8 p.m.
- Price: $39.50-$110 plus applicable fees
Renowned comedian, actor, podcast and radio host and writer Tom Papa brings his “Family Reunion Tour” to Wynn Las Vegas this summer. Papa will deliver an exclusive performance at Encore Theater on Friday, Aug. 6 at 8 p.m. With a stand-up comedy career spanning more than 20 years, Papa has found success in film, television, podcasts, and as a writer, including his most recent book, You’re Doing Great: And Other Reasons to Stay Alive, which was released on May 12.
- Performance Dates: Aug. 6; 8 p.m.
- Price: $39.95-$79.95 plus applicable fees
Six-time Grammy nominated comedian, actor, writer and producer Jim Gaffigan returns to Wynn Las Vegas with back-to-back performances of his all new “The Fun Tour” on Saturday, Aug. 7. Known worldwide for his unique brand of humor, Gaffigan was named a top ten comedian according to Forbes’ 2019 comedy list and was recently recognized for being the first comedian to reach one billion streams on Pandora.
- Performance Dates: Aug. 7; 7:30 and 10 p.m.
- Price: $59.50-$129.50 plus applicable fees
By popular demand, two additional performances have been added to Jo Koy’s previously announced September show schedule at Encore Theater. Fans can enjoy more of Koy’s “Just Kidding World Tour” on Friday, Aug. 13 and Saturday, Aug. 14 at 8 p.m. One of today’s most popular stand-up comedians, Koy sells out theaters and arenas around the world and has broken ticket sale records with his infectious on-stage energy.
- Performance Dates: Aug. 13-14; 8 p.m.
- Price: $49.95-$149.95 plus applicable fees
About Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world and in 2021 was once again honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the thirteenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas consist of two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,748 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas. The resort features approximately 194,000 square feet of casino space, 20 signature dining experiences, 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 560,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 160,000 square feet of retail space as well as two showrooms, two nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities, such as the recently renovated Wynn Golf Club and 18-hole, 129-acre championship golf course. For more information on Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, visit press.wynnlasvegas.com.
About AEG Presents
Combining the power of the live event with a focus on true artist development, AEG Presents is a world leader in the music and entertainment industries. Operating across three continents, the company has an unparalleled commitment to artistry, creativity, and community. Its tentpole festivals and multi-day music events — which include the iconic Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival and the legendary New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival alongside British Summer Time at Hyde Park, Stagecoach, Hangout Festival, Electric Forest, and Firefly — continue to set the bar for the live music experience. AEG Presents promotes global tours for artists such as The Rolling Stones, Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Taylor Swift, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, Kenny Chesney, Paul McCartney, and Katy Perry, in addition to — through its network of clubs, theatres, arenas, stadiums and renowned partner brands such as Goldenvoice, Messina Touring Group, Concerts West, The Bowery Presents, PromoWest Productions, Marshall Arts, Madison House Presents, and Zero Mile Presents — creating and developing an unmatched infrastructure for artist development and audience reach. More information can be found at www.aegpresents.comor find us on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram.
Five lucky winners will receive a pair of tickets to a Summer of Comedy Tour at Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas for one of the following shows:
1 winner will win a pair of tickets to see Demetri Martin on July 16
1 winner will win a pair of tickets to see Nate Bargatze on July 17
1 winner will win a pair of tickets to see Tom Papa on August 6
2 winner(s) will win a pair of tickets to see Jim Gaffigan on August 7
Terms and Conditions: click here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Periodically, Nevada Public Radio offers tickets and other prizes as giveaways with no consideration required. These contests may be promoted on air, in the print edition of Desert Companion, online and via emailed newsletters and during NVPR events. Unless otherwise stated, winners must fall into the following categories to be eligible for contests and giveaways:
* Contests open to listeners 18 years of age and older who reside in the Nevada Public Radio listening area.
* Nevada Public Radio employees are not eligible.
* Each contest may have specific qualifying rules that will be posted and/or printed as deemed necessary.
* Only one entry per person contest is permitted, unless otherwise noted in specific qualifying rules.
* Only one winner per household permitted in any 90-day period.
* All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final.
* NVPR will make best attempt to notify all winners, by phone. NVPR is not responsible for any mechanical telephone error, failure or omission; lost or misdirected mail, faxes or e-mail; neglect on the part of the US Postal Service; or e-mail service disruption.
* Prizes may be time-sensitive and will be noted as such. Prize winners are responsible for pick-up and redemption before expiration date.
* Tickets that are left for will-call or pickup become the responsibility of the venue conducting the event. NVPR is not responsible for tickets that are lost at the venue or for errors or oversight at given venues.
* NVPR reserves the right at any time to award prizes to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements.
* If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded nor will there be replacements for the forfeited prize or for prizes not redeemed before their expiration date.
*By accepting their prize, winners give NVPR permission to use their name and likeness in editorial and promotional material in all broadcast, print and electronic formats without additional compensation, unless previously agreed otherwise.
* Winners accept responsibility for all taxes, tips and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
* By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless NVPR, including all officers, directors, employees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in NVPR promotions.
* By entering, participants are automatically subscribed to the Nevada Public Radio Weekly ENews and will receive event communication by email. A link to “unsubscribe” is included on all email communications.
* Nevada Public Radio may edit or revise these rules without notice.
* Void where prohibited.
Copies of official contest rules are available to the public by writing to Nevada Public Radio Rules, 1289 S. Torrey Pines Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89146.
ENTER TO WIN